Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Just be true to who you are

151028 TAMAN KHAYALAN 8:51 PM

Assalamualaikum, adina J dah lama x kacau kau kan? Kau okay kan? Kau xde gaduh2 dengan your siblings kan? Kau x stress pikirkan nak amik apa tahun depan kan? Kau x risaukan aku kan? Kau happy kan? Please say yes. Wei, aku x tahu mcm mana nak bangun ni. Sakit je yg aq rasa skrng, kau ada datang nak tolong aq kan? Bile hidup aq nak cerah balik? Bile aq boleh jadi effah yg dulu? Kau tahu x jawapan nya? Eh, hari ni birthday kau laa. Haha, ni je hadiah yg aq mampu bagi. Tapi benda lagi menyesakkan kepala kau kan? You can still waiting for me right? You can be the shoulder that I cry on right? You can be the one that always there with the same smile right? You will still say “not to lose your confidence effah” when I back in these conditions right? Effah minta maaf dina, effah xkuat lagi. Bile time kita dah makin suntuk, effah buat hal lagi. Effah xnak pun jadi mcm ni. Sumpah! Adina stay cool with them okay. Jaga raz, mira and dina elok2 sebb effah x tahu bile boleh pergi kat korng balik. Kalau dina dah x sanggup, tell me. But I hope u’ll not. Its okay not to be okay right? When the times come, can u be with me to find my hearts back? Then I promise, you got my old self back. Dina, effah tak tahu mcm mana penerimaan mira ngan raz pasal effah ni. Even you. Kalau korng dah meluat dengan effah, I got it. Kalau korng dah penat dngn effah, I got it. Just tell me. Sorry amira, u’ll always have to withstand with my childish side, its okay about your acceptance with all I’ve done all this time. Just say whatever u want k? Sometimes effah terfikir, u sincerely mean everything u said right? Cause I afraid u not because it really mean to me. Razita, don’t stare at me like that hoping that I’ll smile at you back because it is hard. Luv u raz. Dina, really hope that I can walk to your table with the smile but I got tears at my back when I see you. I’m afraid about my future dina. Jangan sedih2 sebb aq, sebb aq sayang korang. I nearly left the real me on the shelf, dont lose who u're, in the blur of the stars, seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, its okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your hearts, tears dont mean u're losing, everybody's brusing. Just be true to who you are. Happy birthday dina <3.  Im sorry guys




                                                                In syaa Allah, Dina


                                                       tqvm prettiest girl in da world


                                                         banyak lagi pic nye mira. :')


                                                       keep that smile. both of u. okay?



                                                     pic that will always win forever. haha




Effah Aina –sun and stars-

151028 09:54 PM

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just want to ask you emm have you opened the double a I gave you

    ReplyDelete