161031 11:11 PM
Assalamualaikum
sayang, tonight is the last night of October. I always wish a lit fam *lol* October
every year but unfortunately it doesn’t turn out like I want. BUT this year,
finally my salah satu wish tercapai and thanks to you because you are one of
the main reason for this beautiful October. Save the date of last night okay. Ehek.
Thank you for the birthday presents, thank you for taking care of me, thank you
for always be the great pemerli *you are the pemerli sejati ever* (double dab),
thank you for stay sabar turun naik tangga lembap dengan saya, thank you for
the hugs, kisses, and sweet memories not forget the sad memories too, thank you
for all your poems, thank you for keep smiling, thank you for being honest to
me and continue to do it because I love you and thank you for the movie last
night berjudul “saya sebelum awak”. Peace outttt
Hey sayang, your August is also like my October right? Yaaaa, Alhamdulillah because we got to give each other a new memory for 2016 J after a looooong journey, we are here. Our ship is continue to sailing ever after right? In shaa Allah. Let home and swimming pool not forget to mention your room as our kawasan. Tapi your room yourslah, orang kemaskan meja pun kena marah, uhukk. And sweet, if we get a chance to go somewhere, I will bring you to see the lights okay? I will usahakan cause I know how much you love the lights.
We will try to cari
the baik punyaa view okayy. Emm, take care of yourself lagi lagi nak dekat SMA
ni, orang tahu awak mesti rasa juga sedikit terbeban to get a best result even
90% pun, kalau trial awak boleh buat, in shaa Allah exam sebenar awak pun
boleh. Orang pun in shaa Allah cuba yeee. Kita senang sama-sama, kita susah
sama-sama. Jangan strees sangat hafal ye sayang, enjoy enjoy jugak. Dabbing while hafal also can, hahah.
I wanna be the stars
and you will be the sky to protect me kan? Thank you sayang.
Remember, I’m always
here for you. Find me anytime, anywhere,
I’m beside you.
Giving up is not the
choice, we can be what we want to be if we believe that we can.
Because of Allah, I love
you. I pray to Allah to keep you safe, healthy and happy with your beloved ones
for forever.
I love you, love <3
Effah Aina -Shooting stars-
161101 12:05 AM


I miss you
ReplyDelete