150912 TAMAN UMBAI MELAKA 9:43 PM
Assalamualaikum , the first post for this blog. I wrote it
first at this time but I just posted it. Amira Natasha, Adina Ameera, Razita
Zahidah. Apa khabar friends, ehhhhhh sorry, shbt? This is the fifth day we
fought mira & dina. But everything settled right dina? But not mira I
guess. I just wrote you a letter.
“mira, effah minta maaf semlm effah bad mood. Hari ni nk ckp
balik dengn mira tapi x tahu mcm mana nak start balik. Sori” And you replied “ok.”
That’s not a good sign buddy. Don’t know how to recover the
things back cause it was my thousandth times to make you disappointed with me.
The only things I got to do is read back our dm at twitter while I cried. I
have to say that since I got three of u, I’ve got one hobby but this hobby is
not only done at my leisure time. It was almost every day from what I
remembered. Pathetic huh? Yaa because I afraid to think about my future without
all of u. do we really had to part? Cant we just be the group at 3F seats at
the right corner in front of the class and be that’s noisy silly girls? And I
swear that the answer no. Shit, come on Effah. Just wake up from your dream
although it hurt. Try to accept the reality to let all of you go one by one ß my impossible mission.
Heol…
By the time you guys read this, it was 1:28 a.m. and
18/9/2015. We are back. Yeay! Alhamdulillah but shit! Math x siap lagi. Mampus
adina marah nnti. Aigooo, I like to swear recently, don’t ask me why because I
just watched F&F, so im still under the feeling to swear like a b****.
Dirty minded girl, ME. Gonna upload our memories later. Assalamualaikum and see
yaaa<3
Effah Aina –hiatus-
150912 10:08 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment