150918 BLOK CANOPUS,KMS 10:04 PM
Assalamualaikum , yooo. So effah dah janji dengan dinos nak
letak my poem (x tahulah nak panggil poem ke apa, I think cukup sekadar adina
faham apa effah nak ckp kat adina sebnrnya, for this entire time) So this is
from me, hope you enjoy it J
It’s gone by fast isn’it? The time flows on the way we are,
since when have we started thinking alike? Fights, silence, we do everything
together, and even then, your voice gives me a feeling of relief. How you like me?
With these new emotional arguments. It’s so hard and it’s not easy but it feels
nice. This indestructible and unbreakable bonds that can never be broken
because our soul is a twin soul (same soul). For example, if you’re about to
fall from a cliff and enter the darkness, at least know that I won’t let go of
your hand. Because I will protect you until the end. Maybe because of you,
surprisingly I’ve started to like myself but there are also many things I hate
too, you know it right? And they’re starting to disappear. My mom said to me
when I was little, “being with someone you love will make you a stronger
person”. Am I just confused now? I wonder if my feelings have been conveyed to
you? Well, honestly I want to tell you about them now. Sometimes important
things are just invisible, they can’t be seen, so I’ve got to say this to you
over and over again. If we were to break up and I didn’t feel anything, I swear
that I’m lying to myself. This destiny, thank you. Let this friendship continue
forever. I will never surrender to tie our numerous feelings together and head
into the world which we have never ever seen and remember again that this is an
indestructible and unbreakable bonds that can never be broken. Even if someone
were try to hurt me,no matter what happens, it will be alright. And I want you
to know that the invisible things are such as without you I wouldn’t be here
right now so I want to keep tell you repeatedly. This destiny are truly
indestructible.
Adina, thank you for exist in my life. Stop hurting yourself
because it makes me hurter and I really mean it.
Effah Aina –hiatus-
150918 11:06 PM




No comments:
Post a Comment